Sunday, June 25, 2017

Silence



I know that the longer I put off posting on any of my blogs, the harder it will be to post after that. 'Well, it's been soooo long! What do I say? Do I apologize? Is anyone still there?' So here goes nothing, throwing words out into the vastness of cyberspace on the chance that someone is still out there waiting for a new post. 

The past few months (I'm not going to count them!) have been filled with work. There have been many 12 hours shifts, many weekend shifts that have left me with only one day to catch up on everything I slacked off on during the week, and even a couple weekends which I had to work both days. But the paychecks have been worth it, so there's that much. I do apologize for how long I've neglected this blog and my own, but I hope that all readers will be understanding.

The music video I posted above is completely random, although it is one of my favorite songs. Probably the only one by Disturbed that I truly like (no offence, just not my style). I hope that you enjoy it; either way don't  be afraid to share your thoughts about it in the comment section.

Going to keep this short, because since I'm actually on my computer I'd like to get some writing done. Or at the very least some proofing of what I've already written. It's been a while since I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment