Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year!

Happy  New Year everyone!

I hope everyone is safe and happy (or happy enough) this first day of 2016.  Can you believe it's almost over?  The second day is almost here!

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet, because I just wrote a post over at my own blog.  You can read it here if you want to.

I rang the new year in at my in-laws last night.  We played cards and snacked while we waited for midnight to roll around.  Then we went into the living room to watch the ball in Times Square drop. We hooted and hollered, giving each other hugs and kisses.  My first kiss was a smooch on the cheek with my sister.  And then I attacked my hubby.

Did you do anything special to ring the new year in, or did you go to bed early? No shame if you did, I've done it before and I completely understand!


No comments:

Post a Comment