Saturday, March 21, 2015

Frustration by Robin Janney

Since CP posted so late, I meant to give a few days before writing and posting my own...and here it is Saturday night and everything I've tried to write for the post I wanted to do just is not coming together.  It is more than a little frustrating.

I don't know if it's because I'm tired, which makes little sense since I slept late this morning.  Or perhaps I've just had a full day anyway and it's time to wind down.

Mr. Janney and I spend the afternoon with his parents.  He helped his father load firewood and I took my mother-in-law to Walmart so she could pick up her parents' prescriptions.  Then we all went to her parents to deliver the meds and the firewood.  It was a good visit all the way around.  Then we came home, ran the neighbors to the nearest convenience store, ran to the grocery store so I could try a recipe Grandma Jean shared with us and then came home.  I was not impressed with how the recipe turned out, but Mr. Janney polished it off so it couldn't have been too bad.

He's playing his GTA 5 at the moment, as usual, although his partner in crime isn't on.  I sit here at my computer trying to throw my thoughts about Mary Sue characters and how she's gotten a bad rap and for whatever reason it's not coming together tonight.

Even this short blog is giving me grief!

So I'm going to save us all from a terrible blogpost and just say goodnight, Live Long and Prosper and maybe I'll have better luck next time around.

Is this what Star Trek meets Touched by an Angel would look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment